Adjustable Steel Trench Struts
The main function of the adjustable Steel Trench Struts is for bracing timber wailings. The clawed base and head plates are designed to grip the trench lining tightly to prevent collapse.
The clawed end plates are used to support and grip the trench lining. All Adjustable Steel Trench Struts are thread rolled so there is no cutting away of material or loss of strength.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3 supplied with captive inners.
- Safe working load: 3 tonnes, any size, any extension.
- Clawed base and head plates grip trench lining
- 75mm x 75mm end plate spreads load
- Finished in one coat air drying.
- Manufactured to BS4074:2000 and tested to BSISO 9001:2000 quality system accreditation.