Adjustable Steel Trench Struts
Adjustable – Support – Sizes 0 - 3
Function – for bracing timber wailings. The clawed base and head plates are designed to grip the trench lining tightly to prevent collapse.
Support - Clawed end plates to support and grip the trench lining. All Adjustable Steel Trench Struts are thread rolled so there is no cutting away of material or loss of strength.
- Sizes 1, 2, 3 supplied with captive inners.
- Safe working load: 3 tonnes, any size, any extension.
- Clawed base and head plates grip trench lining
- 75mm x 75mm end plate spreads load
- Finished in one coat air drying.
- Manufactured to BS4074:2000 and tested to BSISO 9001:2000 quality system accreditation.